Complaints policy and procedure
Adventure Forest is committed to providing a high-quality service to all his visitors. When something goes wrong, it’s important to know about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
[important]Clients who have a complaint are invited to contact us with the details. We have five weeks to consider the complaint. Complaints must be submitted in writing.[/important]
After reception of the complaint:
- We will send a letter acknowledging receipt of the complaint within two days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate the complaint. This will normally involve debriefing with the staff involved, or the people who were on site at the time of the incident.
- We will then invite the Client to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve the matter. This will be done within 10 days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, we will write to the Client to confirm what took place and any solutions we had agreed on.
- If the Client does not want a meeting or if it is not possible, we will send them a detailed written reply, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 15 days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if the Client is still not satisfied, they should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter to review the decision.
- We will write to the Client again within 7 days of receiving their request for a review, confirming our final position on the complaint and explaining our reasons.